- This event has passed.
TAKEAWAY LUNCH SUNDAY 10 OCTOBER
Sunday October 10 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$45.00 – $60.00
- Choose either 2 courses or 3 courses from the menu below: 2 courses $45: one entrée and one main course OR one main course and one dessert. 3 courses $55: one entrée, one main course and one dessert
- Proceed to the payment page
- Please fill out the NOTES/INSTRUCTIONS section with your selected dishes from the menu – also, please indicate the time you would like to pick up your takeaway order.
- Why not add an exceptional bottle of French wine, please see the options below?
- Finalise payment.
- Merci beaucoup – thank you
French onion soup – Soupe à l’oignon gratinée
Accompanied by shredded cheese and croûtons (gf on request)
Duck, chicken & pork rillettes – Rillettes du chef
A traditional French classic; caramelised duck, chicken and pork meat slow cooked with herbs and spices Served with cornichon, compote, French baguette and salad (gf on request)
Salad Niçoise – Salad days are here. France’s famous salad; olives, tomatoes, anchovies, tuna, green beans and lettuce leaves. Accompanied with a French vinaigrette and baguette (GF on request)
Coq au vin, chicken with wine, one of the most flavoursome dishes in French cooking.
Served with cauliflower gratin (gf)
Beef Bourguignon – Bœuf à la Bourguignonne
Prime Bungendore beef marinated and slow cooked in red wine,
mushrooms and lardons. Served with truffled potato puree (gf)
Quiches aux asperges – Asparagus quiche (veg)
chef Christophe’s quiche is light and fluffy, accompanied with a garden salad and baguette
Crêpe Suzette – Crêpe Suzette
Vanilla crème brûlée – Crème brûlée (gf)
Tarte à la rhubarbe – Rhubarb tart
ADD AN EXCEPTION BOTTLE OF FRENCH WINE TO YOUR ORDER
Chef Christophe recommends the following wines with your order:
Red wine $60 per bottle
Beaujolais rouge Domaine des Bonnetiere 2017 (gamay)
Bordeaux Chateau La Rame 2015 (merlot, cab sav)
Languedoc Bagatelle Saint Chinian 2019 (shiraz, grenache, mourvedres)
White wine $60 per bottle
Beaujolais blanc Domaine de la Rocaillere 2020 (chardonnay)
Alsace Charles Frey 2018 (pinot gris)
Loire Domaine la Croix Canat 2016 (sauvignon blanc)